Hypol Omega 3 Cherry Flavoured Oral Liquid is a nutritious pleasant tasting cherry flavoured supplement for the entire family. Helps improve general well-being especially during periods of growth and convalescence and may reduce the severity and duration of colds.
Hypol Cherry Flavoured Oral Liquid contains Omega 3 marine triglycerides, calcium, zinc and magnesium.
- A nutritious pleasant tasting cherry flavoured dietary supplement
- With Omega 3 fatty acids, Vitamin A & D and the minerals Zinc, Calcium and Magnesium
- For immunity and may reduce the severity and duration of colds and flu
- Helps maintain general wellbeing
- Australian made & owned
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
What Does Hypol Cherry Do?
- Helps build resistance to colds
- Helps improve general wellbeing
- Growing children
- Those with dress that restricts sun exposure
- The elderly or convalescent
- After illness
- The whole family
- It is also suitable for diabetics, coeliacs and those who are lactose intolerant.
- Cod Liver Oil: The cod liver oil in Hypol is refined and tested to high standards. To ensure the purity of our product, the cod liver oil used in Hypol is regularly tested for mercury and other heavy metals associated with fish.
- Omega 3 marine triglycerides: Marine sources of Omega 3 polyunsaturated fatty acids are found in fish oil, including in cod liver oil. Omega 3 polyunsaturated fatty acids contain the essential fatty acids Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA). Both EPA & DHA are important for general health and well-being.
- Zinc: For healthy immune function. May reduce the severity and duration of colds.
- Vitamin A & Vitamin D
- Plus essential minerals Calcium, Magnesium
|Children 10 – 14 years||10mL|
|Children 7 – 10 years||7.5mL|
|Children Under 7 years||Up to 5mL|
Take three times a day after meals. Shake well before using.
Note: 10mL = 1 dessertspoon, 5mL = 1 teaspoon
Each 10mL of Hypol Cherry contains:
|Cod Liver Oil||2000mg|
|Vitamin A||1500 IU 450mcg retinol equivalents|
|Vitamin D3||(160 IU) 4mcg|
|Omega 3 marine triglycerides||400mg|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||180mg|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||160mg|
Contains saccharin sodium and potassium sorbate.
Hypol Cherry is sugar free, gluten free and does not contain any wheat or nuts.
Item Number: 630
An average serve of Hypol (10mL) contains 450mcg retinol equivilants. When taken in excess of 3,000 retinol equivilants, Vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your healthcare professional.
Keep out of reach of children. Use only if cap seal is unbroken. Store below 25C.
Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
Click on any stockists below to purchase online or check your local leading independent pharmacy.