Clements Energy & Focus
Clements Energy & Focus is a nutritious formula carefully balanced to enhance the peak performance of your body and mind.
With gingko and ginseng, B vitamins and minerals it helps increase alertness, concentration and stamina. The easy to take liquid is readily absorbed and helps support wellbeing in times of stress.
- Boosts energy and concentration
- Supports wellbeing in times of stress
- Traditional herbs of Gingko, for memory & brain function and Ginseng, to help increase energy
- Balanced with supporting B vitamins and minerals
- Pleasant tasting, easy to swallow
- 30 daily serves
- Trusted for over 130 years
- Australian made & owned
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
What does Clements Energy & Focus do?
- Supports healthy energy levels
- Beneficial during times of stress (ie. study or work)
- Helps improve general wellbeing.
- Seniors wanting to boost energy and alertness
- Those with demanding jobs
- Athletes & sports people
- Those recovering from illness
- Those with a poor diet or appetite
- Anyone wanting to increase energy
- Also suitable for diabetics, the lactose intolerant, vegetarians & vegans.
Clements Energy & Focus is a balanced formula of vitamins and minerals to support and enhance wellbeing, including:
- Ginkgo: for memory and brain function.
- Ginseng: to help increase energy and reduce stress.
- B Vitamins: Help unlock energy and support general health.
- Plus essential minerals: Zinc, Copper, Manganese and Iodine.
- Selenium: An essential mineral and antioxidant.
Dosage: Adults 15mL once daily
Take in recommended dosage with juice or water before meals. Shake well before use.
WARNING: This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare professional before use. Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
Each 15mL of Clements Tonic contains:
|Zinc (as Zinc gluconate)||5mg|
|Copper (as Cupric sulphate pentahydrate)||375mcg|
|Manganese (as Manganese sulphate monohydrate)||700mcg|
|Iodine (as Potassium iodide)||75mcg|
|Selenium (as Sodium selenite pentahydrate)||25mcg|
|Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1)||10mg|
|Riboflavin sodium phosphate (Vitamin B2)||6.8mg|
|Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)||10mg|
|Dexpanthenol (Vitamin B5 )||10mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)||10mg|
|Siberian ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus) dried roots||250mg|
|Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba, leaf standardised extract equiv. to dry leaf)||250mg|
No added sugar, lactose, gluten, yeast, egg, alcohol or parabens.
Contains thickener, colour, preservative (potassium sorbate), sorbitol (1.1g per dose) and artificial sweetners (including saccharin sodium).
Suitable for diabetics. Note – excessive consumption of sorbitol may have a laxative effect.
Keep out of reach of children. Use only if cap seal is unbroken. Store below 25C.
Click on any stockists below to purchase online or check your local leading independent pharmacy.