Hypol Emulsion is a nutritious supplement for the whole family to help improve general well-being especially during times of growth and convalescence.
Cod liver oil contains important nutrients vitamins A and D and Omega-3 marine triglycerides.
- Nutritious dietary supplement with essential Omega 3 fatty acids, Vitamin A & D
- For children, the elderly and those recovering from illness
- Helps maintain general wellbeing
- Original tried & tested formula used by generations of Australians
- Australian made & owned
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
What does Hypol Original do?
- Helps improve general wellbeing
- The elderly or convalescent
- Growing children
- After illness
- Those with dress which restricts sun exposure
- To maintain general wellbeing
- The whole family
It is also suitable for diabetics, coeliacs and those who are lactose intolerant.
- Cod Liver Oil: The cod liver oil in Hypol is refined and tested to high standards. To ensure the purity of our product, the cod liver oil used in Hypol is regularly tested for mercury and other heavy metals associated with fish.
- Omega 3 marine triglycerides: Marine sources of Omega 3 polyunsaturated fatty acids are found in fish oil, including in cod liver oil. Omega 3 polyunsaturated fatty acids contain the essential fatty acids Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA).
Both EPA and DHA are important for general health and well-being
- Vitamin A & Vitamin D
- Soya Bean Oil: Contains Omega 6 polyunsaturated fatty acids. Omega 6 polyunsaturated fatty acids are dietary oils extracted from land based seeds, nuts and grains, including from the soya bean.
|Children 10 – 14 years||10mL|
|Children 7 – 10 years||7.5mL|
|Children Under 7 years||Up to 5mL|
Take three times a day after meals. Shake well before using.
Note: 10mL = 1 dessertspoon, 5mL = 1 teaspoon
Hypol is a blend of Cod Liver Oil and Soya Bean Oil with vitamins and nutrients.
Each 10mL of Hypol contains:
|Cod Liver Oil||5mg|
|Vitamin A||1666 IU 500mcg retinol equivilants|
|Vitamin D3||(152 IU) 3.8mcg|
|Omega 3 marine triglycerides|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||180mg|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||160mg|
|Soya bean oil: containing Omega-3, polyunsaturated fatty acid and Gamma, Linolenic Acid (GLA)||3000mg|
Contains saccharin sodium, benzoic acid and ethyl hydroxybenzoate.
Hypol Emulsion is sugar free, gluten free and does not contain any wheat or nuts.
Item Number: 12
An average serve of Hypol (10mL) contains 500mcg retinol equivilants. When taken in excess of 3,000 retinol equivilants, Vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your healthcare professional.
The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivilant for women and 900mcg retinol equivilant for men.
Not for use in children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
Keep out of reach of children. Use only if cap seal is unbroken. Store below 25C.
Click on any stockists below to purchase online or check your local leading independent pharmacy.