You’ve struggled through the day in a fog… and it seems the more demanding your day gets, the less your brain wants to co-operate. If only there was a way to give your body and mind a shot of vitality, focus and productivity (of the non-caffeinated kind!). Nature may have the answer – Gingko.
What is Gingko?
Gingko Biloba is one of the oldest living tree species. It is also one of the most widely used natural remedies in the world.
Gingko has a long history of traditional use as a brain tonic, particularly to boost short-term memory. In one study, seniors over the age of 85 who took Gingkgo Biloba had a 68% lower risk of developing memory problems.1
- Improves blood circulation and increases blood supply by dilating (opening up) blood vessels.
- Is an excellent antioxidant, containing both flavonoids and terpenoids, which may help scavenge free radicals that damage our cells.
- May help reduce symptoms of anxiety and stress by lowering levels of the stress hormone cortisol.2
Turbo charge your day!
But gingko isn’t the only natural substance that can help you don your superhero cape and power through when all you feel like doing is crawling under the doona.
Other natural energy-boosters include:
- Ginseng: A Chinese herb traditionally used to help stimulate mental activity and lift fatigue.
- B Vitamins: These are essential for the metabolism of food into energy, and help the body cope with stress. All the B vitamins work synergistically, but Vitamin B6 in particular is known as the ‘stress vitamin’, helping manufacture neurotransmitters, like serotonin, which aids the body’s ability to cope with stress and anxiety.
Clements Energy & Focus - the 'pick me up' tonic
Looking for a shot of energy in your busy day… a way to support your body and mind, no matter how stressful life gets? Clements Energy & Focus is the natural answer.
Clements Energy & Focus contains the two big “G’s” – Gingko and Ginseng, along with B-vitamins and other super nutrients with many wellbeing benefits.
- Zinc: To aid immunity and healing
- Copper: Combats free radical damage & helps with iron absorption.
- Manganese: Increases metabolism, regulates blood sugar and promotes brain health.
- Iodine: Assists energy metabolism and supports healthy skin, hair and nails.
- Selenium: A powerful antioxidant important for cognitive function and a healthy immune system.
Is Clements right for me?
Clements Energy & Focus is great for:
- People with stressful or demanding jobs (stay at home mums included!)
- Those recovering from illness
- Those with poor nutrition
- Athletes or anyone wanting to increase energy & perform at their peak
Clements Energy & Focus is suitable for vegetarians, vegans & diabetics. As liquid supplement it contains no fillers, stabilisers, binders or coatings – so it’s easy on the digestion, and perfect for those who have difficulty swallowing tablets.
Give your body and mind the extra support you need to power through your day, no matter what it brings - with Clements.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your doctor.